Thank you for choosing First Kentucky Bank! We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to open an account online.
Please note that all applications are subject to our approval and a review of your credit history may be used in the approval process.
What you will need
· Social Security Number
· Mailing Address (cannot be a P.O. Box)
· Driver’s License Number, Issue Date, and Expiration Date
· Current e-mail address so that we can deliver electronic disclosures to you as well as communicate with you during the new account application process
· Date of Birth
· Phone Number
· Employer Name
· Account Number and Routing Number of your current account
· The ability to view and print disclosures presented to you via Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. In order to comply with this regulation, we will ask you certain questions regarding your identity.
Upon approval of your application, we will mail a new account kit to you. Your new account kit will contain important additional information about your account for your records.
Disclosure Review and Acceptance
By clicking CONTINUE below, you are consenting to electronically receive all the disclosures applicable to this account.